I am twenty years old and was born in Mobile, Alabama. I went through the public schools. I played college basketball for two years at the University of Mobile. Since then I have transferred to the University of South Alabama. I work at the YMCA in the youth sports department. I have constantly worked with kids my entire life and do not think I will ever get bored of it.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Technology

The personalized clickers are a great way to introduce technology in the classroom. No longer is there need for one to waste paper on quizzes. A teacher can simply post the quiz up on a projector and a student just sends in his/her answer. The clicker program can also instantly grade everyone. It also shows how other students answered the question so the student can see how he/she is doing. The ability for a student to instantly see how he/she is doing can let them know how much harder they need to work to do well in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment